Sunday, April 13, 2008

Our Unwanted Visitor


If you haven't noticed yet we rarely update our blog. We both work full time and then some so the blog is usually one of the last things we get around to taking care of but for some reason I felt this note worthy. So when I came home today and I parked the car I noticed this long green thing in the corner of the garage just staring at me! My first instinct was please don't come anywhere near me and my second one was get the camera because Reggie will never believe me! So I ran into the house grabbed the nearest camera and headed back out to the garage. By this time our little visitor had moved in towards the center of the garage but I snapped a quick picture and brushed him back into the parking-lot. Hopefully he wont think about coming back. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This is Us! said...

So how big was it? How cool and gross!:-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.